BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TEASERS
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TEASERS
We here at M & A are fortunate to have such a loyal network of individual and equity associations to now make this announcement that we are posting a list of some of our older and most recent client profiles in the form of what we call TEASERS found on our website (www.mitchelletteandassociates.com) under the heading “Biz Opps."
We do this because so many of our contacts are either calling, emailing or texting inquiries to us with many different investment appetites; some like total buyouts, some like partial buyouts with present ownership engaged for three years, others just looking for an acquisition to boost their current product-line or expand into other industries, still others are more entrepreneurial driven and looking for that early launch or pre-revenue opportunity.
Regardless of the appetite, we probably have all the bases covered, which is why we added the "Biz Opps" list to our website and there are more to be listed.
We have no way of knowing just what to individually recommend to each of you, so we try to do a blanket posting and let you decide what best serves your interest; then, as most of you know, when you give us your preferences, we may have just the opportunity you are looking for.
Here is our perspective on the current listings:
FOR SALE OR ACUQUISITION $4M
1) This company is a rapidly growing 30-year-old company and best of all, it is local with a good history of profitability in the medical products testing field. Their average EBITDA ranges from $500K to $750K and current sales hoovers around $4M.
Owner founders are willing to stay with the new buyer as equity partners or employed management.
Their projections are very promising with backorders and trends building as we speak.
ENTREPRENEURIAL PRE-REVENUE PATENT START UPS
We also have pre-revenue companies that are ripe for new business opportunities from a straight purchase of their IP around which a new company could be formed to be a player in the industry or taking the IP and leveraging it as a licensing asset or even growing it from its current condition among which are:
2) Turn-key patent technology involving expanding an 8’ pontoon boat deck to a 12’ wide deck. A technology perfectly suited for licensing to existing pontoon boat manufacturers with a fallback of starting one’s own company to manufacturer OEM pontoon boats. This company is a sleeper as it has its own 4thgeneration demo unit, which proves PROOF OF CONCEPT ready to launch strategies.
3) Another one of these pre-revenue startups is an absolute beginning venture involving a patent of vending machine food preservation by stuffing different foods into a canister that has had oxygen removed and replaced with nitrogen for a shelf life of 90 days. The technology can be purchased for a very reasonable amount and may or may not include the founding group depending on the offer as the founder died unexpectantly and the family would like to continue the dream.
4) This project is an entrepreneur’s dream as the business would be a restart from a long history of boat building. We already have a buyer for the company, who needs a $500K loan to complete an approximate $1M transaction.
The finished goods material can be converted to approximately $300K of new revenue when shipped to dealers, who have confirmed orders.
We would suggest that a lender consider a bridge loan with an equity option and first position on all the assets, which should cover the risk if the opportunity fails. This transaction is an Asset Based Loan.
5) In addition to the above, we have also just added a revolutionary new premium healthy cookie company start up, about to receive their first order for $1M delivery in October 2018 followed by one more $1M order from a Grocery Chain, again for delivery by year end
This client is a natural for Purchase Order and A/R financing and we are happy to advise that we have five offers fro ABL and P/O financing lenders to finance this project; however, our client needs $250K for some breathing room/operating capital and thus can use an investor(s).
6) We have also added a wood truss company to our growing list of divergent clients; however, this project is a broker's task and we will be working with one of our synergy brokers to sell the company.
FYI: Interested parties can view any of the above clients on our website, as referenced above by clicking on "BIZ OPPS."
Ronald Mitchellette and Associates, LLC
Office: 612- 715-9217
Leave a Reply.